[Oasfaa] Spring Conference

Alicia Smith alicia.smith at metrotech.org
Wed Mar 7 12:22:56 CST 2007

We are trying to get together a panel consisting of 2 and 4 year schools to
lead an interaction discussion as to how this first year of ACG/SMART
awarding and reporting has gone.  You will not need to prepare a
presentation since this will be an interaction session.  We would just like
a panel to begin the discussion and keep it moving along.

Some of the topics you might want to open with could be things such as...how
the reporting process is going and how the teamwork between Admissions and
Financial Aid has gone on your campus and then I am sure further discussion
will follow.

If you would be willing to be a part of this panel, please let me know ASAP
and , as always, we appreciate your willingness to serve OASFAA.

Thank you,

Alicia Smith

Program Chair