[Oasfaa] Job vacancy at OGSLP

Mowdy, Mary mmowdy at ogslp.org
Thu Mar 22 12:20:03 CDT 2007

Hello OASFAA Community!

The Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program is advertising to fill a
professional position within our Policy, Compliance and Training
division.  Relevant information is included in the attachment.

The successful candidate will be joining a great team of professionals
who provide oversight and shape to important aspects of our operations.
For those of you familiar with OGSLP staff, you will recognize the names
of those among that group:  Kim Elston, Mary Heid, Robin Miller, Andrea
Stone and Laura Weiss.

We hope to fill a vacancy created when our own Cody Layman, who recently
became the proprietor of a martial arts studio, decided it was time to
put to use his black belt and business skills in the job he'd been
dreaming of for a long time. We're going to miss him but we wish him the
best!  (We all might be signing up for his classes soon!)

Please don't hesitate to contact the Human Relations office of the
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education with any questions.  Their
contact information is included on the attachment.

Mary Mowdy

Mary Mowdy, Executive Director
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
A division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P. O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
405-234-4310  fax: 405-234-4565

This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the
use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this message and attachments,
if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you have received this communication in error,
please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete the
communication from your system.