[Oasfaa] OASFAA Luncheon

Marcia Carter mcarter at mailclerk.ecok.edu
Wed Mar 28 16:54:35 CDT 2007

Thank you OASFAA for the great response to our invitation to the
Presidents and Superintendents of our schools.  It appears that we will
have a good number join us for lunch on Thursday, April 12.

We have a few more days before we have to turn in the final meal count,
so we have decided to extend the RSVP deadline a few more days so as to
be sure everyone that can has a chance to accept our invitation.

If you haven't heard back from your President or Superintendent, please
again extend to them an invitation.   And, if you forgot to invite them,
you still can.

We have Presidents, Superintendents, Associate Superintendents, Interim
Presidents as well as Vice Presidents from Enrollment Services, Student
Affairs and Student Development that will be joining us, so please
encourage your VIP to be among the group.

Please send me an email with the name, title and school of your invited
guest by Monday, April 2.

Thanks,
Marcia

Marcia Carter