[Oasfaa] Thursday Update/Vicki

Jordan, Pamela G. (HSC) Pamela-Jordan at ouhsc.edu
Thu May 3 11:26:02 CDT 2007

Kristi,

Thank you so much for the detailed updates on Vicki.   You are the best
friend she
could have, and I know the friendship goes way back.  Take care of
yourself, also,
as I know you are in danger of becoming exhausted yourself.  You are in
our
thoughts and prayers in addition to Vicki.

Pamela Jordan
Financial Aid Director

http://w3.ouhsc.edu/sfs/