[Oasfaa] Summer ACG/SMART - per Fred Sellers

Marcia Carter mcarter at mailclerk.ecok.edu
Thu May 24 08:56:08 CDT 2007

Below is the response from Fred Sellers via Kathleen Smith regarding
what constitutes full-time for Summer for the ACG/SMART grants:

Hello Marcia...I am so sorry it took this long to get an answer to a
question asked so long ago.  My understanding is there was some travel
in between the time I sent in your question and the time it got to the
right person....better late than never?

Hope all is well.