[Oasfaa] question for private schools

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Wed Nov 7 08:24:55 CST 2007

I'd like to know what private schools do for readmit students?  I interested primarily in the academic scholarships.

1.  If a student leaves your school for one or more semesters and they attend another school, do you treat them as a transfer student? reaward them w/ their initial scholarship (assuming they have the required gpa)? or something different?

2.  If the student leaves and doesn't attend another school, so you treat them as if they never left by awarding them the scholarships they had initially? they get nothing because the semesters have to run consecutively?  or something different?

Thanks in advance for you help,
Jonna