[Oasfaa] Reminder: OTAG Fall Award Claim Deadline is November 9

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Nov 7 12:54:12 CST 2007

This is a reminder that Friday, November 9 is the deadline for submitting OTAG Award Claim Forms for the fall 2007 semester.  Any requests for fall funds submitted after this date will require the approval of the Chancellor for Higher Education based on the institution's claim of extraordinary circumstances.

To request a pre-populated Award Claim Form for your institution, please send an e-mail message to <mailto:reports at otag.org>.  Also, if your institution would like to receive a fall 2007 reconciliation report, listing all students who have been awarded OTAG at your institution to date this semester, we will provide this report upon request.

Please contact me if you have questions concerning the approaching deadline or the OTAG Award Claim Form process.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392