[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Now is the time to update your SWASFAA profile

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Mon Oct 8 10:52:28 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: swasfaal-bounces at swasfaa.org [mailto:swasfaal-bounces at swasfaa.org] On
Behalf Of swasfaal at swasfaa.org
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 10:48 AM
To: swasfaal at swasfaa.org
Subject: [swasfaaL] Now is the time to update your SWASFAA profile

Submitted:  October 8, 2007

From:  Rick  Renshaw
       rrenshaw at dcccd.edu

Subject:  Now is the time to update your SWASFAA profile

Message:
At the fall conference each year, SWASFAA honors those in
our organization who have passed the important milestones
of 20,25,30,35,and 40 years of service to the profession.

We don't want to leave anyone out!  So here is what we
need you to do:
1.  If you are the primary contact for your institution,
please go to http://www.swasfaa.org/InstitutionAccess/
then log in and make sure your staff listings are updated
and complete.
2.  Make sure that you and each of your staff members
update the Member Profile.  Please go to
http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/forms/memIndivUpdate.html then
log in and update your contact information as necessary.
3. VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure that your starting date in
the profession and your starting date in SWASFAA are
correct.

Thanks for your help.  The SWASFAA Awards Committee is
looking forward to honoring a record number of people in
our association this year!

in the 'Member Services' section and follow
the instructions for posting or managing
your subscription. You will be asked
for your SWASFAA username and password.

QUESTIONS: Contact support at swasfaa.org