[Oasfaa] Larry Viterna plans

Viterna, Larry lviterna at collegeboard.org
Mon Oct 8 15:59:13 CDT 2007

Dear OASFAA Colleagues:

Many of you have asked what my plans will be following the exit of
College Board from the Education Loan Program. I now can share with you
that I am, effective October 29, joining the Fifth Third Bank student
loan team as an Account Executive for Missouri and southern Illinois. I
will not be attending the OASFAA fall conference as earlier anticipated
and will miss seeing and talking to all of you there. My office phone
number and my cell phone number will not change. I will have a new email
address though the one below will still be good until October 26.

All of you in Oklahoma have been tremendously welcoming and very open
and gracious in our conversations; I will miss you. Who knows, I may
still drop in for a visit to your campus now and then --- there is more
of Oklahoma I want to see.

Thank you and best wishes to everyone.

Larry

*********************************
Larry Viterna
Account Executive, Education Finance Services
The College Board
1825 East 128th Street
Kansas City, MO   64145
Office: (816) 943-1862