[Oasfaa] OU Financial Aid Services Announcement

Burnett, Bradley T. bburnett at ou.edu
Thu Oct 11 11:43:25 CDT 2007

Dear OASFAA,

As many of you know I've taken on new responsibilities by becoming the
functional project manager for our Banner Student System implementation.
Since a major portion of my time (for the next couple of years) will be
spent on the student system project, the OU administration approved the
hiring of a financial aid director who will report directly to me.
While I will maintain the Executive Director of Financial Aid Services
role the new Director will assume responsibility for the day to day
operations of the office.

The University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services Office is pleased to
announce that Caryn Pacheco has accepted the new Director of Financial
Aid Services position.  Her first day will be October 29, 2007.   We are
very excited to have Caryn as a new member of the OU community.

Brad Burnett
Executive Director, Financial Aid Services
The University of Oklahoma

This message, and attachments if any, from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.