[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Conference 2007

Tammy Higgins thiggins at neo.edu
Tue Oct 30 13:02:55 CDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

The annual SWASFAA conference is scheduled for December 12-14, 2007.  In
addition, the annual SWASFAA boot camp is scheduled for December 10-12,
2007.  Both events will be held at the Hilton Austin in Austin, Texas.  You
must be a current SWASFAA member to register and attend the conference
and/or boot camp.  You may join/renew your SWASFAA membership by using the
following link located on the SWASFAA website:
http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/toc_memberservices.html.

 If you are unsure of your current membership status you may also access
this link to check your membership status.

If you are already a current SWASFAA member, you may register for the
SWASFAA conference and/or boot camp by using the

 following link:
http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/conferences/toc_conferences.html#details.  The
registration deadline is November 16, 2007.

I hope you will be able to attend this great conference and look forward to
seeing you there.  Please contact me with any additional questions that I
can help get

 answered for you regarding this conference.

Sincerely,

Tammy Higgins

NEO A & M College

SWASFAA Membership Committee member