[Oasfaa] Sad news

Lee Kanakis lkanakis at okwu.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:07:00 CDT 2007

I received word this morning that yesterday, our loved friend and
colleague Mimi Kelley lost her husband to death.  Steven was a young man
(42) and was found dead in their home on the couch.  This was both a
sudden and shocking death for Mimi and her family and friends.

Mimi serves Eastern Oklahoma State College in Wilberton and McAlester.

As you may remember, Mimi lost her father about two months ago as well.

Please remember Mimi, her family and friends in your thoughts and
prayers during this very hard time of loss.

Funeral arrangements are still being arranged.

Respectfully,

Lee Kanakis

Director of Student Financial Services

Oklahoma Wesleyan University