[Oasfaa] Clarification

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Apr 17 16:06:06 CDT 2008

This is a clarification that when we temporarily suspended processing
OTAG Award Claim Forms this morning, we did not stop accepting them.

Institutions with completed Award Claim Forms should absolutely upload
them on O-SAFE as soon as they are ready and have been thoroughly
checked and verified for student eligibility.  They will be time and
date stamped, and we will resume processing them in the order in which
they were received as soon as our IT staff give us the go ahead.

I apologize for any confusion.

Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice:  405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231