[Oasfaa] state legislative update - 1 more bill that died

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 21 09:07:35 CDT 2008

I overlooked one other important bill that I should have noted in the list of bills that had "died" this session (thanks to Myrna Cross for asking about this one).

HB 3102 (text: http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/2007-08bills/HB/hb3102_engr.rtf) would have prohibited the OKPromise-OHLAP award from being used for remedial courses.  The bill was not given a hearing in a Senate committee and thus is considered dead for this session.

Let me know if you have questions about other bills.
Bryce

Bryce Fair
Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Scholarships & Grants
Phone:  (405) 225-9162
Fax:  (405) 225-9230
E-mail:  bfair at osrhe.edu

Mailing Address: