[Oasfaa] Academic Scholars

myrna.cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Thu Apr 24 16:21:25 CDT 2008

Hello,
Glad to hear from Pam and the rest of you today.

One of our Vice-Presidents has asked me to ask you if any of your
institutions offer anything more than the tuition waiver and the cash
scholarship provided by the State Regents Office, to the students you
nominate for the Oklahoma State Regents Academic Scholars program.  For
example, we have also given a scholarship through our foundation to cover
their fees.  I think he feels it's a little costly to keep this up but
wondered what others are doing if you don't mind to tell us.   Thanks!!!
Have a good evening.

Myrna Cross
Western Oklahoma State College
2801 N. Main