[Oasfaa] Commerce Bank

Carver, Angela Angie.Carver at commercebank.com
Tue Apr 29 11:56:57 CDT 2008

Hi all,

For those of you who haven't heard thru the grapevine, I am the latest
victim of the student loan crunch.  I was laid off last Thursday
although I am very blessed and will still be with the company until June
15th, 2008.  Commerce is still doing loans and will continue to do
loans, my upper management fought very hard to not let this happen but
lost the battle.  If you need anything just let me know, you will be
receiving a letter soon with details and Melissa Findley will be your
liaison after I leave.  She can be reached at
melissa.findley at commercebank.com, 314-515-6214 (office), 314-596-1428
(cell) or our operations team can be reached @ 1-800-666-3910.  Many of
you have worked with Melissa in the past, she will be eager to meet your
needs.

I have enjoyed all of you, you have been great friends and family!  If I
don't end up in the Financial Aid community I will greatly miss you!  My
personal email is angiekcarver at yahoo.com I'd love to keep in touch!
Angie

Angie Carver
Commerce Bank
Student Loan Acct. Rep.
(405) 514-3714 (cell)
(405) 470-3395 (office)
angie.carver at commercebank.com <mailto:angie.carver at commercebank.com>
Lender code: 813979
1-800-666-3910 Operations team

If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates, you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure
Email Message Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing,
retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message
or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments
and any copies of this message from your computer system.