[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA Auction for Autism Society of America Scholarship Program

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Tue Dec 2 10:43:20 CST 2008

Subject:  SWASFAA Auction for Autism Society of America
Scholarship Program

Message:
Dear SWASFAA Member,

The 2008 SWASFAA Conference is just around the corner!

The charity auction will be held on Thursday, December
11th.  The proceeds will go to the Autism Society of
America Scholarship Program - find out more at
http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer . Please be a
part of this event and help benefit a great effort.

The auction will begin during the lunch meeting on Thursday
as a silent auction and pick up later in the afternoon as
an exciting live auction.  Mr. Ronny Barnes (Panhandle
Plains Student Loan Center) has graciously volunteered to
serve as our auctioneer for the live auction!  He promises
we'll have plenty of excitement.

We need your help to make this auction a success!  Please
begin collecting donated items for the auction.  You can
ship those items to me if it will make travel easier for
you.  My shipping address is:

Lisa Griffin
SLGFA
10 Turtle Creek Lane
Little Rock, AR 72202

If you plan to bring your item with you, I must know what
the item is by this Friday, December 5th!

Thank you!

Lisa Griffin
2008 SWASFAA Local Arrangements Chair

in the 'Member Services' section and follow
the instructions for posting or managing
your subscription. You will be asked
for your SWASFAA username and password.

QUESTIONS: Contact support at swasfaa.org