[Oasfaa] David Barron is Moving to Rogers State University

Barron, David david.barron at okstate.edu
Tue Dec 23 08:31:26 CST 2008

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I have accepted the Director of Financial Aid position at Rogers State University and will be starting 01/05/5008.
I will be working with some good people there and am looking forward to making a positive impact.

OSU-CHS will be hiring a replacement for me here so be on the look out for the posting in January if you are interested. OSU-CHS is a good place to work and if you have any questions about the job here I will be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks and have a very Merry Christmas.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01C964D8.D83FE770]

David Barron
Manager of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
1111 West 17th Street
Tulsa, OK 74107
918.561.1228
Cell: 918.809.1591