[Oasfaa] OASFAA Support Staff Training Announcement

Larry Hollingsworth lhollingsworth at osla.org
Tue Feb 19 10:31:40 CST 2008

What: Free Financial Aid Support Staff Training

When: Friday, March 14th Registration 8:30- 9:00, Training 9:00- 12:00,
Lunch 12:00- 12:45, Training 12:45- 4:00.

Where: Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Rockwell Campus, Campus Center
(Bldg#1), Room 1330 http://www.francistuttle.com/about/address/campus/

Who: Steve Morgan, professional motivational speaker.

Steve is a high energy guy with an enthusiastic presentation style (he
is a southern version of Robin Williams). You will not be bored! This
will be an exciting training opportunity for all types of support staff.
The training is not about the nuts and bolts of financial aid though.
You will not hear the words FAFSA, verification, Smart Grant, student
loan, overaward, or satisfactory academic progress! Rather, you'll hear
about dealing with constant change, difficult customers and challenging
office dynamics. All will leave energized and motivated to be a better
team player focused on delivering exceptional customer service. So, how
can you say no to free professional training with lunch included? The
only thing you have to do is make the effort to be there. I guarantee
you that no one will be disappointed.

Because there is no cost, it will not be necessary to pre-register for
the training. However, since lunch will be provided, I need your help
with an accurate count so we can be on target for lunch. Therefore, as
you have so graciously done in the past, would you please simply reply
to this email and confirm how many you anticipate will be coming from
your office? Based on the preliminary numbers I received, the room will
be able to accommodate everyone who wishes to come. Space will not be an
issue. So, you are not locked in to your original estimates. Send as
many support staff as you want! If you have questions about anything I
might have overlooked, please let me know and I'll reply promptly. See
you on the 14th!

Larry