[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring Conference registration and Agenda

Barron, David david.barron at okstate.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:13:03 CST 2008

Hello everyone,

I know many of you have been asking about the conference agenda and
registration so I want to give you an update.

Thanks to the hard work of the Program committee the agenda is almost
finalized. I have attached a copy of the tentative agenda so you can
review it. We have an excellent variety of sessions with relevant topics
on issues we all need to be aware of and address.

The hotel reservation dead-line of March 2nd is quickly approaching. We
have a reserved conference rate of $89 a night. If you reserve your room
after that date the conference rate may not be honored so please
register before March 2nd if possible.

You can do so from the following link: Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at
the Reed Conference Center
<http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=080
1247664&key=8923E>

Our conference registration site is not up and running. There are a few
updates to be made but we hope to have that up soon. The conference
registration fee will be $105 for the Spring Conference. I will send
another e-mail out to the list serve when the registration site is up
and running.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will be glad to
assist you in any way possible and thank you for your patience.

Thanks and have a great day.

David Barron
Manager of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships

Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
1111 West 17th Street
Tulsa, OK 74107
918.561.1228