[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring 2008 Conference - Financial Aid Fiesta: It's more than just a party

Barron, David david.barron at okstate.edu
Fri Jan 25 02:00:59 CST 2008

Hello everyone,

Time flies when you are having fun. It is already time to start planning
for the Spring Conference.

Here is some information on the conference so please be sure to save the
date on your calendar.

SPRING 2008 OASFAA CONFERENCE

WHAT:                      OASFAA Spring 2008 Conference

WHEN:                       April 2nd - 4th 2008

WHERE:        Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
<http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=080
1247664&key=8923E>
                       5750 Will Rogers Road, Midwest City, Oklahoma
73110

HOTEL DEADLINE:      Sunday, March 2nd 2008
                                       405-455-1800, 800-325-3535

AGENDA:                     To be announced
<http://www.finaidapps.ou.edu/OASFAA/conferences_events.html>

THEME:
 "Financial Aid Fiesta - It's more than just a party"

REGISTRATION: Conference Registration Deadline March 21st, 2008

You are able to reserve your hotel room at the link listed above and you
will automatically be given the group rate. The Sheraton set up a custom
hotel registration page for our conference. If you choose to call the
"800" number to reserve your room rather than use the web site, please
be sure to tell them you are with the Oklahoma Association of Financial
Aid Administrators to get the group rate. There is not a special code to
recite as there was with the Fall conference.

One thing that will be different this Spring is that Thursday night will
be dinner and entertainment on your own. We will provide suggested
activities and dinning establishments to experience in the local area as
well as Bricktown and what to do will be up to you.

We are still finalizing the agenda and will get that information to you
as soon as it comes available.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will due my best to
assist you.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron

OASFAA Conference Chair

Manager of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships

Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences

david.barron at okstate.edu

918.561.1228