[Oasfaa] Univ of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Request for Information # R-8118-08

Sisco, M. Craig (HSC) Craig-Sisco at ouhsc.edu
Thu Jan 31 13:06:17 CST 2008

The Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma has issued Request
for Information (RFI) # R-8118-08 inviting interested institutions to
comment and/or provide information regarding both the Federal Family
Educational Loan Programs and private loans offered to our students for
the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center - Oklahoma City
Campus. The information received will be used to evaluate the products
and services offered by lenders to determine which products best meet
the needs of our students and parents with regard to competitive loan
offerings and customer service.

University of Oklahoma Purchasing office by Tuesday, February 26, 2008
at 2:00 PM CST. All submissions must be in a sealed enveloped and marked
according to the instructions given in the Request for Information
document provided.

The Request for Quote document can also be found at the University of
Oklahoma Purchasing Department website at www.ou.ed/purchasing/home
<http://www.ou.ed/purchasing/home>  under the heading "Solicitations".
This website should be checked periodically for addendums and other
information to the RFI that may arise during this period.

All inquiries and requests for clarification related to this RFI should
be directed, in writing, by e-mail or fax to the following:

Craig Sisco, Senior Buyer

University of Oklahoma Purchasing Department

craig-sisco at ouhsc.edu <mailto:craig-sisco at ouhsc.edu>

FAX: (405) 360-0481

Please contact me if you have any questions or need any additional
information.

Regards,

Craig Sisco, Sr. Buyer
University of Oklahoma
Purchasing Department
Phone: (405) 325-5261
Fax:     (405) 360-0481

BOOMER SOONER!!

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including attachments,
contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
addressee.  If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying
or other use of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply message and delete this email message and any attachments from
your system.  Thank you.