[Oasfaa] question

Cassie Doupe doupec at bacone.edu
Tue Jul 1 10:02:31 CDT 2008

Greetings!

We don't have a form per se for processing professional judgment, as many of the case situations can vary.  When I was the FA Director, I used the attached letter(s) to communicate an approval or denial of Professional Judgment and to use as documentation. I had anyone who felt they had extraordinary circumstances write a letter requesting PJ review and submit supporting documentation.  The docs had to be real, valid items such as termination notices, final paychecks, medical bills, etc.  They couldn't just write a letter for PJ and be done with it.

There isn't any quick calculation for PJ that I know of, but I hope these help to illustrate how PJ is used at Bacone.

Have a blessed day!
Cassie

Cassie C. Doupe'
Interim CFO, Bacone College