[Oasfaa] OKPromise 2008-09 tuition rates

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Thu Jul 31 11:52:42 CDT 2008

Attached are the 2008-09 OKPromise tuition rates for the public and private institutions.  This information should be posted to our website next week.

I am still working on the individual claim forms and hope to have them posted on the financial aid resource page next week as well.  I will notify you when these are available.

Attn:  Proprietary Schools:  I will send your rates to each of you individually along with a new set of instructions and a claim form.  My goal is to have this completed next week as well.

Thanks to everyone for you patience.

Carol Alexander
Scholarship Coordinator
Oklahoma's Promise - OHLAP