[Oasfaa] Great Day at OGSLP Conference Yesterday

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Fri Jun 27 14:28:54 CDT 2008

Even after a day has passed and my nightmares from last night are gone,
this is still deeply disturbing. However, I did find one additional
video they must have made during an interview later on that day.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/play.shtml?mea=2548

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

-Ron