[Oasfaa] OTAG Deadline is Today

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Mon Mar 3 12:05:03 CST 2008

This is a final reminder that today, March 3, 2008, is the deadline by
which all institutions participating in the OTAG program must submit an
initial spring semester Award Claim Form; otherwise their president or
chief executive officer will be notified.

Attached is a spreadsheet that reflects each institution's 2007-2008
OTAG awards currently disbursed compared with 2006-2007.  As of today,
we are undercommitted by $942,000, and additional awards must disbursed
in order to meet our LEAP/SLEAP matching requirements.  We ask that each
institution review their awards data and submit any additional Award
Claim Forms as soon as possible.  While the final deadline for
submitting spring 2008 OTAG award claims is not until Friday, April 11,
we will appreciate the cooperation of all institutions in proceeding to
wrap up their spring OTAG disbursement activities, thus enabling us to
determine if there are uncommitted funds that we must award either in
the spring semester or possibly open awards for summer.

If you have questions concerning today's OTAG deadline, or if we can be
of assistance to you, please contact our office.
 <<2007-2008 Sch Compare 0607-0708_030308.xls>>

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392