[Oasfaa] Corporate Registration for OASFAA Conference

Bruce Webber BruceWebber at banksnb.com
Fri Mar 7 09:55:30 CST 2008

OASFAA Conference Exhibitors

The Corporate Registration forms are now available online at the
following link.  Please remember you need to complete two (2) forms, the
Corporate Form to tell us whether or not you are exhibiting and any
special items you will need for your booth; and the Individual Corporate
form to tell us who is attending to represent your company and other
information about your meal plans, etc.

http://oasfaa.ou.edu/conferences.html

After you complete both forms please print a copy for you, click
'Submit' and I will receive the information. I will contact you if I
have any questions. Your total amount due can be paid in one check and
mailed to me at the address shown on the forms.

CORPORATE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 21, so you have 2 weeks to
complete and submit the forms.  Please read the late registration and
refund/cancellation information so you are aware of these rules.

If you are shipping materials to the conference the shipping
instructions are on the Corporate Registration form.  You need to bring
shipping labels to have your materials returned after the conference and
you will be responsible to make arrangements with your carrier for pick
up of those items.

The exhibit room will be available to us on Wednesday morning, April 2,
at 8 a.m.  It will NOT be available for set up on Tuesday night. All of
the materials received by the hotel prior to the conference will be
delivered to the Exhibit Hall for set up at that time.  Exhibit hours
are: Wednesday, 11 a.m. to noon; 1:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Thursday,
8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m. to noon, 1:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.  We
will break down after 3:30 p.m. on Thursday.

WHY ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM BRUCE WEBBER?  Just in case you haven't
heard, I am the Corporate Relations contact for this OASFAA conference.
I am available at the telephone numbers below or all of my contact
information is available on the registration forms.  Please, do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

See you at the conference.
Bruce

Bruce F. Webber, Sr. VP
Stillwater National Bank (SNB)