[Oasfaa] Support Staff Training

Larry Hollingsworth lhollingsworth at osla.org
Mon Mar 10 08:21:52 CDT 2008

Good Morning Everyone,

One last reminder regarding the support staff training which is this
Friday. If you have forgotten to reply to my formal announcement about
this training regarding how many people you will be sending, please let
me know now. We still have room for any you want to send, but it would
be especially nice if everyone has food for lunch. I mean, I don't want
to be the one to tell Luke Workman that we're out of food! :-)

The details are below if you have misplaced them. Please let me know if
you have any questions. We recommend that everyone bring a pen and
notebook for taking notes. We look forward to seeing you Friday.

Be safe driving,

Larry

What: Free Financial Aid Support Staff Training

When: Friday, March 14th Registration 8:30- 9:00, Training 9:00- 12:00,
Lunch 12:00- 12:45, Training 12:45- 4:00.

Where: Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Rockwell Campus, Campus Center
(Bldg#1), Room 1330 http://www.francistuttle.com/about/address/campus/

Who: Steve Morgan, professional motivational speaker.