[Oasfaa] Lena Webber

Bruce Webber BruceWebber at banksnb.com
Mon May 5 10:52:55 CDT 2008

Hello

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for our mother.

She overcame 2 "life threatening" situations on Thursday and Friday. As
many of you know mom is in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's and she
cannot communicate to help the doctors determine her exact problem now.
They are doing everything possible to assist her and make her
comfortable. My brothers and I would appreciate your continued thoughts
and prayers for her comfort and peace.

I am at work today. I am unsure of my schedule beyond this moment but if
I am not here to take your call, Abby Manley and Anthony Spano are
available to assist you and your SNB borrowers. You can reach Abby at
800-678-4723, Ext 101413.

Thanks again
Bruce