[Oasfaa] OASFAA Leadership Development Workshop

Larry Hollingsworth lhollingsworth at osla.org
Mon May 5 10:09:45 CDT 2008

Good Morning Everyone,

You will recall in the fall we had our Decentralized Training. In the
spring we had our Support Staff Training. We are now excited to announce
a special third and final OASFAA training opportunity for 2007-08.

OASFAA in conjunction with TG is pleased to provide a free Leadership
Development Workshop. As you will see from the agenda below, this
training opportunity is designed for Directors and Associate Directors.
This one day workshop is a condensed version of a week long workshop for
which TG normally charges attendees $1000. The agenda is as follows:

8-8:30 Registration

8:30-9:45 Leadership vs. Management

9:45 - 10:00 Break

10:00 - 11:30 Accountability That Works

11:30 - 12:30 Lunch (provided on site)

12:30 - 1:45 Ethics

1:45 - 2:00 Break

2:00 - 3:15 Vision

3:15 - 3:30 Evaluation and Wrap-up

In addition to the above agenda, the workshop details are as follows:

What: Free Leadership Training Workshop

When: Wednesday, May 28.

Where: TRAINING CENTER, Rose State College (same facility where we had
the fall decentralized training)

Who: TG Professional Speaker Staff

We know that this training opportunity will provide you with tools to
refresh and enhance your leadership skills. Since budgets are tight and
schedules are busy, we're optimistic that a quick, free one day "in and
out" training opportunity like this will be of interest to you. It goes
without saying, but just to make sure everyone understands, this
workshop is open to all schools. It is not limited to a select few. You
are all invited and encouraged to attend. If this is something you'd
like to take advantage of, registration is simple. Just shoot me a reply
that you will be coming. I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you,

Larry Hollingsworth

OASFAA Training Committee Chair