[Oasfaa] Special OGSLP 2008 Conference Announcement

Smith, Jennifer jsmith at ogslp.org
Thu May 22 15:04:03 CDT 2008

Special OGSLP 2008 Conference Announcement

OGSLP is proud to announce our 2008 Annual Conference speaker, Shannon
Miller! The most decorated American gymnast in history, Shannon will
speak about her unique accomplishments and how we can reach for the best
within ourselves and "go for the gold" every day.

Registration is now open!
<http://www.ogslp.org/OGSLP/2008Conf/2008_registration.shtml>  Join us
June 25 for an engaging, enlightening conference that will offer
techniques and tools to help you achieve your goals as a financial aid
professional.

We look forward to seeing you!

<http://www.ogslp.org/OGSLP/2008Conf/2008_agenda.shtml>
> Get hotel information
<http://www.ogslp.org/OGSLP/2008Conf/2008_hotel.shtml>

Jennifer Smith
Multimedia Coordinator
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
Phone: (405) 234-4488
Fax: (405) 234-4583
E-Mail: jsmith at ogslp.org <mailto:jsmith at ogslp.org>
www.ogslp.org <http://www.ogslp.org/>

Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this
communication from your system.