[Oasfaa] OASFAA Leadership Development Workshop

Larry Hollingsworth lhollingsworth at osla.org
Fri May 23 10:15:32 CDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder regarding our special OASFAA Leadership training
opportunity. If you forgot to sign up, it's not too late! We've still
got space for you, but we need for you to let us know quickly, so we can
make the appropriate catering arrangements.

Remember, this training opportunity is designed for Directors and
Associate Directors and it is free. The agenda is as follows:

8-8:30 Registration

8:30-9:45 Leadership vs. Management

9:45 - 10:00 Break

10:00 - 11:30 Accountability That Works

11:30 - 12:30 Lunch (provided on site)

12:30 - 1:45 Ethics

1:45 - 2:00 Break

2:00 - 3:15 Vision

3:15 - 3:30 Evaluation and Wrap-up

The workshop details are as follows:

What: Free Leadership Training Workshop

When: Wednesday, May 28.

Where: TRAINING CENTER, Rose State College (same facility where we had
the fall decentralized training)

Who: TG Professional Speaker Staff

We know that this training opportunity will provide you with tools to
refresh and enhance your leadership skills. Since budgets are tight and
schedules are busy, we're optimistic that a quick, free one day "in and
out" training opportunity like this will be of interest to you. It goes
without saying, but just to make sure everyone understands, this
workshop is open to all schools. It is not limited to a select few. You
are all invited and encouraged to attend. If this is something you'd
like to take advantage of, registration is simple. Just shoot me a reply
that you will be coming if you have not already done so. I look forward
to seeing you there.

Thank you,

Larry Hollingsworth

OASFAA Training Committee Chair