[Oasfaa] OTAG Fall 08 Deadline Approaching

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Nov 7 11:29:57 CST 2008

This is a reminder that one week from today, Friday, November 14, 2008,
is the deadline for ALL institutions to submit their final fall 2008
OTAG award claims to the State Regents' office for payment.  This
deadline applies to award claims for:

*	new awards
*	supplemental payments for individuals already disbursed for fall
2008 (changes from PT to FT, etc.)
*	reinstatements for students who were previously awarded and
disbursed, cancelled, and their fall disbursement need to be reinstated

With the fall 2008 semester barely a month from closure, we are trusting
that the majority of students who are eligible to receive fall 2008 OTAG
funds have already been awarded and disbursed.  If that is not the case
at your institution, we request that you submit your additional award
claims without further delay.  Knowing our total cash outlay for fall
OTAG disbursements is the key to our ability to predict any changes in
spring 2009 awarding cutoffs, and we depend on cooperation from all
institutions in order to be in a position to provide this information in
time to be helpful.  If you are in need of a pre-populated Award Claim
Form, send a message to reports at otag.org.

Attached for your information is an updated spreadsheet that compares
each institutions final 2007-08 OTAG awards disbursed with current
2008-09 award commitments.

Fall 2008 Award Reconciliation Reports are available upon request.  The
reconciliation report lists all students at your institution who have
been awarded OTAG for the fall semester.  Column H of the report will
contain 0 if a student was awarded, disbursed, and cancelled for the
fall semester.  If you would like to receive a reconciliation report for
your institution, please send a message to reports at otag.org.

Please contact me if you have questions concerning this deadline and
your institution's wrap up of fall semester OTAG awarding and
disbursement activities.

 <<OTAG Compare 0708_0809_110708.xls>>
Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice:  405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231