[Oasfaa] Tick Tock -- OTAG Deadline Reminder

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Nov 13 09:04:28 CST 2008

This is a final reminder that tomorrow, November 14 is the deadline for
submitting fall 2008 OTAG award claims to the State Regents' office for
payment.

Pre-populated Award Claim Forms and Fall Reconciliation Reports are
available upon request.  Please send your requests to reports at otag.org
or call 877.662.6231.  It is recommended that you not send your requests
to individual OTAG staff members in order to ensure that your request
receives prompt attention.   The reports mailbox is accessible to all
OTAG staff members and is periodically checked throughout the day; this
is not necessarily the case with our individual mailboxes which may not
be checked when a staff member is away from the office.

We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in wrapping up fall 2008
OTAG awarding and disbursement activities.

Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice:  405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231