[Oasfaa] FAFSA simplification/grad/prof students

Berg, Julie julie.berg at okstate.edu
Tue Sep 30 11:52:45 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I hope your semester is off to a good start.

I am serving on the NASFAA Graduate and Professional Committee and the subject of the FAFSA simplification was brought up as an item of concern, for those who participate in the Health Professions Programs in particular.  In an effort to determine the impact, can you respond yes to this e-mail if you currently use the FAFSA to collect parental data.  I have a time constraint and would appreciate your response by October 1, if at all possible.

Thank you for your assistance!

Julie M Berg
Associate Director
Scholarships and Financial Aid