[Oasfaa] Sector meetings

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Apr 1 17:53:02 CDT 2009

All, hopefully by now you have had time to check out the tentative agenda for the Spring OASFAA conference.  You will notice that we are having our traditional sector meetings on Thursday afternoon.  Please keep in mind that this is your opportunity to discuss any number of issues with schools similar to yours.  While the moderators are asked to keep the discussion in the meetings going, you are encouraged to do the same.  They do not typically prepare an agenda, as the discussion is seen as a group effort.  If you feel you have an issue to bring up-to find out if other schools encounter a similar issue, how they handle it, how they anticipate handling it, etc-please do so.

If you do not feel comfortable in speaking up in the group setting, please feel free to email your topic suggestion(s) to the moderator of your sector meeting.  They can bring forth the topic and solicit discussion.

The meetings will consist of:

4 year schools:
Moderated by David Barron, Director, Financial Aid, Rogers State University, dbarron at rsu.edu<mailto:dbarron at rsu.edu>

2 year schools: