[Oasfaa] OASFAA Conference Registration Deadline

Perry, Lori A. lperry at rose.edu
Tue Apr 7 14:28:32 CDT 2009

Hello OASFAA,

A final reminder that the deadline to register for the upcoming "Stayin'
Alive" OASFAA conference is TOMORROW,  APRIL 8, 2009.   This year's
conference will be held at the Reed Center in Midwest City April 15-17.
Register today at www.oasfaaok.com <http://www.oasfaaok.com/>

If you experience any problems with the registration process you should
contact Janie Prior at jprior at eoctech.org for assistance.

The program committee has planned a dy-no-mite program that will provide
you with valuable training as we all try to "stay alive" in our ever
changing environment.  You won't want to miss the  groovy trip back to
the seventies to boogie your Thursday night away!  Make plans now to
pull out your disco shoes, go-go boots and polyester best as the
entertainment committee prepares for a "Thursday Night Fever" with DJ
Anthony Spano spinning the tunes.  We will have some great giveaways so
your 70's fashions and dancing moves will not go unrecognized!

Also remember to bring your donations for our community service project
"Operation Shake Your Groove Thing" which will benefit the Citizen's
Caring for Children organization.  We will be collecting backpacks or
duffel bags in which children can place their belongings.  Many of the
children in foster care rarely have a bag of any kind in which to place
their few belongings.  They are often removed from their homes with only
the clothing on their backs.  If they are able to collect a few precious
belongings, they often have to carry them in black trash bags on in
their school book bags.  In addition, we will be collecting sweats and
pajamas.   Citizens Caring for Children serves youth of all ages, so
remember that not only will Dora the Explorer and Spider-Man be
welcomed, but so will items that are geared for teens as well.    The
results of the fundraiser will be revealed during the Thursday night
entertainment...this is something you won't want to miss!

The conference agenda is posted on the OASFAA website located at
http://www.oasfaaok.com/

Please remember registration will open at 10am on April 15th and the
conference will begin at 1:00 p.m. with a general session.  Please
notice there will not be a Wednesday lunch served this year.

See you all next week!

Sincerely,

Lori Perry

Conference Chair