[Oasfaa] OTAG Spring 2009 Award Claims

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Apr 23 16:51:46 CDT 2009

The OTAG program is NOT accepting additional award claims for funding
consideration in Spring 2009.  At this time we believe we have received
more award claims than we may have funding to accommodate.  Please
recall that our announcement earlier this week stated that we would
process and pay these additional award claims on a first come, first
served basis until funds were exhausted.

Institutions submitting award claims that we are able to pay will be
notified by their receipt of a Disbursement Report.  If your institution
submitted an Award Claim Form this afternoon that we cannot pay, we will
notify you by e-mail as soon as possible.

We appreciate the quick responses by institutions in assisting the OTAG
office to award the remaining 2008-09 funds to eligible Oklahoma
students.

Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance.

Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice:  405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231