[Oasfaa] Check Your Junk Mail Folder for Voting Messages

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Wed Apr 29 18:01:44 CDT 2009

If you haven't seen the voting message (from the web page, not the announcement from Andrew), you might check your junk mail folder....that's where mine went.  And, the "thank you for voting' email went there too.

 I've 'told' my Outlook that these messages are not junk mail, but it remains to be seen if it will pay attention to that.  I have 'rules' that route email from certain sources into special folders (like all the email from Finaid-L goes into a folder that I can look at when I have time).  My Outlook has lately  decided to suddenly stop obeying those rules for no discernable reason.  It gets cranky and just decides to stop doing something I told it to do, or start doing something I told it not to. Messages wind up in wrong folders and I find them days later in the wrong place.

Hmmm, sounds a lot like my brain, my joints and other parts of my body (especially my hair, even more so in wet weather)!

Pam McConahay
Associate Director, University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Ave, Room 216, Norman, OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-3657
pmcconahay at ou.edu