[Oasfaa] OSU Institute of Technology - Position Opening

Bledsoe, Mary Lou mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu
Tue Aug 11 11:42:36 CDT 2009

According to our HR Dept, it appears there was a glitch in our application system regarding applications for the position listed below (it is now fixed).    If you submitted an application, you might want to check online or let me know and I will be sure it is attached to the correct position opening.  We apologize for any inconvenience.   If you are interested in the position of Coordinator of Scholarships & Sponsorships, please following the link below:

OSU Institute of Technology in Okmulgee, OK has a position opening for Coordinator of Scholarships and Sponsorships.

For additional information and to apply, please visit the website at https://jobs.okstate.edu.

Thank you,

Mary Lou Bledsoe

Mary Lou Bledsoe