[Oasfaa] 09-10 Pell Chart

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Sun Feb 22 16:06:28 CST 2009

ED published the 09-10 Pell Payment Schedule late Friday, Feb 20, 2009.   We've stored the complete official chart in the 2009-10 Folder inside the Library folder on the G drive.  I think it's funny that the Feds finally had to accept that no one can read it in that ridiculously small font  they usually use, so they split each chart (full-time, ¾ time, ½ time and less than ½ time) into 2 pages.

For most of us, our Pell costs of attendance fall into the last COA line, so we always carve out that one line of each schedule and share that for everyone's quick reference.  Buffalo State College, SUNY beat us to it this year and have created an EXCELLENT  excel spreadsheet of all 4 payment levels for that last COA line.  The REALLY nice thing is that it lists the 'half' amount for easy reference (i.e. max award $5350 = $2625 half).  If the full year award doesn't split evenly, they've even given us the uneven amounts (whole dollars).   For a person who proudly 'doesn't DO math', this is VERY useful.

 A big Sooner and OASFAA thank you to Buffalo State College, SUNY!

Pam McConahay
Associate Director, University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Ave, Room 216, Norman, OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-3657
pmcconahay at ou.edu