[Oasfaa] OASFAA Support Staff Training Announcement

Larry Hollingsworth LHollingsworth at osla.org
Mon Jan 26 11:48:50 CST 2009

Hi Wanda,

It's pretty simple. Just type out the job description (and any other
information you want to provide) in an email with your job title as the
subject and send it to 'oasfaa at onenet.net'

I'll miss seeing you at OASFAA activities, but maybe they will let you
attend our conference. You take care,

Larry