[Oasfaa] OU Closing at 1:30 PM on 1/26/09

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Mon Jan 26 12:48:58 CST 2009

The University of Oklahoma, Norman campus, is closing at 1:30 p.m. today, Monday, 1/26/09.   Please check the University website, www.ou.edu<http://www.ou.edu> , for information about University operations tomorrow.

My husband says my "Donner Party gene" kicks in whenever there is inclement weather, requiring me to lay in vast amounts of supplies and cook a great deal to insure we aren't reduced to eating the dogs.  I'm hopeful that this front will only require a few cans of chili and a new bag of petite marshmallows (no, not for the CHILI, for the Hot Chocolate!).

Everybody stay safe out there.

Pam McConahay
Associate Director, University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Ave, Room 216, Norman, OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-3657
pmcconahay at ou.edu