[Oasfaa] Banner Software and OTAG

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Mon Nov 2 16:59:03 CST 2009

Hello all my Financial Aid Banner Software Friends!

Do any of you have a Fund Awarding Rule for OTAG?  We are needing to tweak our rules and need some assistance.

As always, thank you for your assistance!

Caryn

Caryn L. Pacheco
Director, Financial Aid Services
The University of Oklahoma
1000 Asp, Buchanan Hall Room 312
Norman, OK  73019-4078
E-Mail:  cpacheco at ou.edu
Phone:  (405) 325-9627

This message, and attachments if any, from the University of Oklahoma may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately