[Oasfaa] OTAG Timelines/Deadlines for 2009-10

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Oct 30 17:14:00 CDT 2009

As a reminder, the fall 2009 deadline for submitting OTAG award claims
is Friday, November 13.  While this final deadline for fall is still two
weeks away, we will appreciate your cooperation in submitting any
remaining fall award claims as soon as possible.  The sooner we are able
to wrap up fall disbursement activities, the sooner we will be able to
make an informed decision regarding any changes in the spring 2010
cutoffs.

We do want to share with you that, at this time, we are approximately $1
million over-committed.  Ideally, we want to move into the spring
semester with a safe over-commitment since it allows for better service
to more students by allowing them to be funded for both fall and spring.
We do anticipate that there will be funding available to offer some new
spring-only awards; however, you should expect fewer than in past years.

If you need a "refreshed" pre-populated Award Claim Form, please send an
e-mail request to reports at otag.org.

We appreciate your assistance in delivering state financial aid funds to
Oklahoma's college students.  Please contact our office if we can be of
assistance to you.

Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet: sjoyner at otag.org <mailto:sjoyner at otag.org>
Voice: 405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231