[Oasfaa] Please vote!

Nancy Moats nmoats at usao.edu
Thu Sep 24 08:47:53 CDT 2009

The e-mail attached below was sent from SWASFAA reminding people to vote for
the SWASFAA officers.  A designated person at each location is assigned to
receive the ballot and vote.  Please ask around and see if your designated
person has voted.  Please contact the Treasurer, Cindy Perez, at
cperez at louisiana.edu if you need to know the designated voter for your
institution.

REMEMBER!  We have OASFAA Members running for office and they need our
support!

Running for office:          Laura Coponiti - President

                                                Andrew Hammontree - OK
Delegate at Large

                                                Lee Kanakis - OK Delegate at
Large

Thanks for voting and thanks to our 3 members for their willingness to serve
OASFAA on a regional level.

Nancy Moats

OASFAA President

From:  David  Page