[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Training

Lynell Armstrong lynella at gctech.org
Mon Apr 5 10:44:53 CDT 2010

Hi, all.
I was part of a conference call last week with SWASFAA regarding possibilities for Decentralized Training next Fall.

Nothing has been decided yet --- we are just at the planning stages with NASFAA regarding Fall 2010 training, but one possibility is a half-day training over "Revising Your Cost of Attendance" (with materials provided by NASFAA).

 We were wondering about adding some training to make it a full day.

Mary Sue Rix asked me to check with schools in Oklahoma to see if anyone has a Net Price Calculator already up and running and would be willing to share that information as a part of Fall training (either in-state or, possibly region-wide).

Please email me back at lynella at gctech.org<mailto:lynella at gctech.org> by Tuesday if you have a working Net Price Calculator (or if you almost have one).  I am supposed to report back to Mary Sue on Wednesday.

Thanks for your help.
Lynell

Lynell Armstrong
Financial Aid Coordinator