[Oasfaa] OKPromise Eligibility Report

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Tue Aug 3 14:40:55 CDT 2010

We have made some updates to the OKPromise Eligibility Report to
accommodate for several changes to the law.  We have added several
columns to the report.  If you have a program that runs from this
report, these changes will likely affect your program.  If you just
upload a spreadsheet of your data to the Eligibility Check and no
programs are built around this data, you should not encounter any
problems; however you will probably notice the extra columns in the
output spreadsheet.  If you work with a programmer in this process,
please be sure to share this new information with them.

I've attached two examples of the output files or what you can expect to
see after you run the eligibility check.  One is in Excel and the other
is in a text format.  The instructions that I handed out at the July
12th meeting will be updated and posted on our financial aid resource
website.

I apologize for all of the confusion, and I thank you for your patience.

Carol Alexander
Scholarship Coordinator
Oklahoma's Promise
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200