[Oasfaa] OKPromise 2010-11 rates & claim forms

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 6 09:38:19 CDT 2010

The 2010-11 OKPromise rate sheet is available on our website at
http://www.okhighered.org/okpromise/fao-info.shtml, and the claim forms
are available on the financial aid resources page at
http://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/.  We have added the
claim for the career technology centers this year; you'll find it at the
bottom of the list in the drop-down box.

Also, the updated financial aid officer handbook can be found on either
website listed above.  It contains information about legislative changes
as well as the college requirements for students and other pertinent
information.

Carol Alexander
Scholarship Coordinator
Oklahoma's Promise