[Oasfaa] OASFAA Membership Renewal

CStanfield at tulsacc.edu CStanfield at tulsacc.edu
Wed Aug 11 09:08:09 CDT 2010

OASFAA members approved a new membership policy for OASFAA beginning July
1, 2009. If you have not yet become involved in the activities sponsored
by the Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, now
is a perfect time to learn about OASFAA and all that we do as an
association.  If you are new to the idea of OASFAA, you can check out our
website at http://www.oasfaaok.com/index.php.  If you are not signed up
for the OASFAA electronic mailing list, you can find subscription
instructions at http://www.oasfaaok.com/mailingList.php.

As OASFAA?s Treasurer for the 2010-2011 year, I am now in the process of
gathering membership information and dues payment information.  Once you
have read through the letter and, if necessary, checked out the website,
if you still have questions, please feel free to contact me at
cochrant at nsuok.edu or (918) 444-3410.

David Barron, Financial Aid Director at Rogers State University, is
OASFAA?s President for the 2010-2011 year.  David can be reached at
dbarron at rsu.edu so if you have questions that either of us can answer for
you, we would both be happy to talk to you

Thanks
Carol Stanfield
Tulsa Community College
Financial Aid Processing Center Supervisor
3727 East Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115